Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Applications - ShadoxParadox

Go down

Admin Applications - ShadoxParadox Empty Admin Applications - ShadoxParadox

Post  Drakera Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:58 am

Byond key(s) - ShadoxParadox, Drakera.

Real First name - Dakota

Age - 18

App Reason - Hello, My name is Dakota I'm 18 years old going on 19. I cant say I do or Do not qualify for the Admin position but all I can say is, I have Moderated DB RP games in the past, I've even hosted my own DB server before and I was the only Admin. what I've Been in an admin in the past is : DB Phoenix (Private Server Was appointed admin.), DB Finale (appointed), Dragon Universe (Hosted), And the Super Lizard X (Another DB RP game I hosted at least I think that's what it was called.) I would have to get a guide or familiarized with the admin verbs again but I do know a lot. I've never abused my own power except when I made a Single Player Server and Tested the verbs, But even then it was a Private hosted game were its just me testing verbs. Never abused my power at all I would always discuss Kicking/Banning with the other admins. I can Control my anger so you don't have to worry about Rage kicks or anything like the bad admins. So in conclusion I have some experience being a admin and have had good results from the people who appointed me admins in the past and even then I was only 16 being an admin. I Respect Players, Listen to and Respect Other Admins, Help people when asked for assistance, and never have abused my power for my own selfish needs or In RP or because I hate the person. I am not begging for the admin position, That position is earned and I will continue to be a player and earn your trust to show I can be a good Admin and Friend. Thank you for reading ^-^!

Drakera

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum