Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new book: Revolting Light {by: Fredrick Davis}

Go down

My new book: Revolting Light  {by: Fredrick Davis} Empty My new book: Revolting Light {by: Fredrick Davis}

Post  Almightydarkson(ADS) Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:52 am

Looking around all I had seen were the dead bodies of my friends “Anna, Hanna, Josh, Dante – somebody anybody please get up.” But they didn’t they just laid there still as a bag of rocks, “They aren’t going to get up Alexander.” A woman’s voice said to me. We killed them, me, you, Cerberus, Speedy, and the Guardians. We killed them all, and you are the one calling all the shots “She said again.”

I looked down at my hands, I seen blood! “That’s your sister’s blood; she would exclaim to me.” If you want to see her she is over there. She said pointing at a body in the corner, that hardly recognizable. As she looked at my face she started to laugh. “What you did to her was the worse, I never seen so much suffering, pain nor crying.” It was harsh even by my standers, and I created the hell demotion.” As she said that flash backs of that place filled my head; screaming, crying, pain-the best thing about that place was dying at the end of the day, but only to start again the next day.

“I’m sure you remember it” she says snapping me out of my flash back. “I sent you there when you tried to kill me- but you couldn’t. How you even got out escapes my mind.” Again remembering the dimension I see myself walking up to her, The Queen of Hell, desperate to leave.”

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

“I wish to get out.” I stated looking at her bare body. As she stood up she flew to me in a blink of an eye.

“What would you give for your freedom?” She asked rubbing my face with her ice cold hands. “Would you give your sister, maybe your best friend, or even your soul? It’s your choice really; I won’t take it right away. I may not even keep it, whatever it is you choose, but it will be mine and you will suffer for giving it to me.”

It became difficult to breathe as my heart starter to race. “If I gave her my sister or my best friend they would both suffer this fate as I did.” I thought to myself. A few moments later I would shout out “my soul!” She would then grab onto my hand and pull me in close.

“Then it’s a deal,” she whispered into my ear. “A good thing too I could only kill you one more time before I had to release you from this place.”

Shock I tried to pull away but she wouldn’t let go. Snakes from around the world started to surround us; a few would start to slither up her legs and onto our hands. Wrapping around our hands the snakes bit us both. I was screaming from the pain, but she was laughing hysterically.

Bring my focus back to reality she continued to speak. “Oh yes I remember, you made a deal with me to get released; you can have your soul back now...I have your sister, your best friend, plus some. And I thank you for it; now I will take my leave.” Turning around I seen the same nude winged woman from when I was in hell. Using what little energy I had left, I charged at her ; as I did all sorts of questions ran through my head; “what have I done, what am I doing, where am I, who am I, who am I, who... am...I” causing me to stop in my tracks and scream out.

As I did so surges of dark energy started to emanate off of my body; killing everything within a three hundred radius; plants, animals, and even people located in small towns within the “bubble of death.” Turning her attention to me she decided to see what was happening or so I thought.

“Doing this won’t help you Alex” she screamed over me. “You’re only killing more people.” The voice of an unfamiliar man would ring though my head. Alex let’s end this; let’s fix everything and make everything right again. Give me control and let’s fix your past so we can make you a better future. After a while I could no longer hear myself screaming. “Yes” I said out loud, shocked by what I said the winged woman charged at me saying “do not give into the light.” As she got closer a beam of light form above embraced me. The energy that surrounded me changed into a holy energy; healing the area around me affected by my outburst and the energy continued to grow. This energy excited my range of sight. Then I blacked out for a moment. When I came to I was no longer in control of my body nor did I see things through my own eye. I appeared to be suspending in the air about the platform which we were standing on. As I looked down I seen myself and the winged woman standing there facing each other.

“Adam... What in the fuck are you doing here” she asked my body. “

“I am here to finish what I have started Lillith, to put you in your place, on the bottom. I am going to put you in the deepest depths of your own prison.”

“Do you really think I am going to let that happen, and what in the fuck makes you think I am going to stay?”

“Watch your mouth talking to me woman! Under divine rule you will be stripped of all you powers and abilities, other than your immortality.” With a blink of an eye the man in control of my body shredded his clothes, grew wings, and charged at the woman. The whaled at her “and you will once again be in you place, below all of man.” As he got close to her he whispered something in her ear.

I wasn't sure how, but I heard everything loud and clear. “Where you have always belonged.” Barely noticing how close he got to her, flinched and flapped her wings to back away.(Please give feedback Very Happy)

Almightydarkson(ADS)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum